A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Drake, Family Practitioner, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drake has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Drake DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Drake practice?
- Dr. Edward Drake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Drake practices Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA and Downey, CA.
See Placentia Family Physicians.