Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Drasby
Dr. Edward Drasby, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scarborough, ME, with other offices in Scarborough, ME and Portland, ME. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Drasby is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, Mercy Hospital State Street Campus and Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus. Dr. Drasby has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Drasby has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Edward Drasby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarborough, ME.
Dr. Daniel Bates
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Scarborough, ME 0.29 mi15
Dr. Angela Liess
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Scarborough, ME 0.29 mi
Dr. Gordon Clark Jr
Scarborough, ME 0.29 mi39