Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Drasin
Dr. Edward Drasin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Hayward, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Drasin is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus and California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Drasin has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Edward Drasin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Michael Martinucci
Oakland, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Michael Maiman
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Oakland, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Charles Fiske
Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology
Oakland, CA 0 mi37