Dr. Edward Drenth MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Los Angeles, CA

April 13th, 2017
Great doctor for me
I was unsure about a male dr at first but he changed my outlook 7 years ago when he did a c section for my first born. He was a great and funny dr. Held my hand the whole way. He spoiled me because i have been looking for that same experience and have not found it. He stated that he retired, which is why i am looking for a different dr for my current son since im 7 months preggo.

January 9th, 2015
Great communication skills
Recently,Dr. Drenth performed my very difficult hysterectomy. I would recommend him to others.

December 23rd, 2014
Very poor qualityo f service
My experience with this doctor was very poor. He is cranky, arrogant and aggressive. As a woman, I did not feel comfortable with his mannerisms and approach. Instead of answering my health question, he responded with, "Do you know the answer?" Isn't he a doctor who is supposed to help patients with their concerns? I didn't think it was appropriate to make such comments to a (scared) patient in the E.R. (I doubt he was trying to be funny by the look on his face) . I would stay away from this physician.

June 14th, 2013
Ms.
The doctor is very calm. He tries to explain different options of treatment. He responds promptly by using on-line communication. He listens attentively.

November 7th, 2012
After waiting for an hour I was finally seen by the doctor who seemed hurried, did not listen to the questions I asked and then seemed to mock me when I described some pain that I had been having. This was by far my worst experience with Kaiser or any of its doctors.