Dr. Edward Drenth Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Edward Drenth?

Great doctor for me

Posted on April 13th, 2017

I was unsure about a male dr at first but he changed my outlook 7 years ago when he did a c section for my first born. He was a great and funny dr. Held my hand the whole way. He spoiled me because i have been looking for that same experience and have not found it. He stated that he retired, which is why i am looking for a different dr for my current son since im 7 months preggo.

Great communication skills

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Recently,Dr. Drenth performed my very difficult hysterectomy. I would recommend him to others.

Very poor qualityo f service

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

My experience with this doctor was very poor. He is cranky, arrogant and aggressive. As a woman, I did not feel comfortable with his mannerisms and approach. Instead of answering my health question, he responded with, "Do you know the answer?" Isn't he a doctor who is supposed to help patients with their concerns? I didn't think it was appropriate to make such comments to a (scared) patient in the E.R. (I doubt he was trying to be funny by the look on his face) . I would stay away from this physician.

Ms.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

The doctor is very calm. He tries to explain different options of treatment. He responds promptly by using on-line communication. He listens attentively.

Posted on November 7th, 2012

After waiting for an hour I was finally seen by the doctor who seemed hurried, did not listen to the questions I asked and then seemed to mock me when I described some pain that I had been having. This was by far my worst experience with Kaiser or any of its doctors.

Posted on July 8th, 2017