A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Driscoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Driscoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Driscoll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driscoll graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Driscoll has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward F Driscoll MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Driscoll practice?
- Dr. Edward Driscoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Driscoll practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists.