Dr. Edward Drummond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Drummond?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Edward Drummond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2013

Best doctor I've ever dealt with

I was Dr. Drummond's patient for seven years. I have a very hard to treat illness, and he worked tirelessly with me to get me well. He spent as much time as necessary with me during each visit to ensure that I was able to explain what was happening, we could talk over the causes and find a solution. He was very willing to listen to my input about my treatment plan and treated me with great kindness and respect. He even called to check in with me during bad episodes. If he hadn't changed to another practice, I would still be his patient. I cannot recommend him enough. He literally saved my life numerous times, and helped me on the path to stability.

September 14th, 2012

Poor bedside manner.Haughty attitude.Condescending.Dismissal of symptoms that are very real to me.Gave him a year - hoping things would improve.Didn't.I'm moving on to somebody else ASAP.

November 14th, 2010

Dr. Drummond is kind and competent

I've been a patient of Dr. Drummond's for five years, and have always been treated with consideration and respect. He is very good at his jo ...