Dr. Edward Duckworth MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Boise, ID

April 20th, 2017
Extremely grateful Dr. Duckworth moved to Boise, ID
I had a brain tumor diagnosis in December. Dr. Duckworth operated in February. Everything Dr. Duckworth has told me about the surgery and the post surgery has happened exactly how he said it would. He is calm, level, and explains the surgery so that I can understand it and that is it not overly stressful, considering the subject matter. My recovery has been a little longer that initially expected, only due to the tumor being close to the optic nerve and Dr. Duckworth has been very helpful in helping me with my plan to return to work successfully. I am so happy to be been diagnosed when I could have him as my doctor.

September 2nd, 2016
Dr. Duckworth is an amazing surgeon.

April 23rd, 2013
Pre-Operative Visit
Dr. Duckworth was highly recommended to me by another doctor when my condition was diagnosed. I met him in the hospital and was very impressed. My husband and I met him together for a pre-operative consultation. We had a very special request concerning blood. He was very respectful, understanding and well informed and he listened carefully about our concerns. He answered all of my questions and was very informative. We are looking forward for Dr. Duckworth to do my surgery and I feel very confident that he do an excellent job.

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Duckworth came highly recommended by his peers. I found him to be very courteous, professional, knowledgeable and confident. I also felt re-assured after meeting with him. Regrettably, he no longer practices at Loyola. I was told he now practices in the Houston area.