Learn more about Dr. Edward Duda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Duda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duda
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Duda, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Duda graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Duda MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Duda practice?
- Dr. Edward Duda has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Duda practices Hematology near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Hematologists.