A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Duda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Duda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Duda, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Duda graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Duda practice?
Dr. Edward Duda practices Hematology near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Fairfield Hematologists.