Some ratings provided by DrScore.
New patient show details New patient
Nov 26th, 2012

We were actually referred to another physician within this practice, however due to scheduling availability we agreed to see this particular doctor. Doctor Duda was very thorough in comprehensive understanding of my relatives medical history and concerns. With only one visit/interaction with this doctor, my full assessment is still pending, however, I do believe my relative is thus far getting the care required. The professionalism and patience of the office staff, especially Meghan, is outstanding.

Nothing but positive praise for this man show details Nothing but positive praise for this man
Aug 14th, 2012

I have been with Dr Duda for 16 years now. He is not much of a talker, but IS the best listener in the world. I never feel rushed with him and he makes sure to respond to even the smallest complaint. He is dedicated beyond belief, ofetn found working at the hospital long into the night. I have the utmost respect and confidence in this caring doctor. He is a five star blessing to his cancer patients.

Dr. Duda show details Dr. Duda
Dec 22nd, 2011

When faced with cancer, a doctor like Dr. Duda is the only way to go. He is honest, thorough and excellent and keeps a close eye on how things develop. If anyone ever needed an Oncologist, this is the man you should see. He is terrific!

A Caring and Concerned Doctor show details A Caring and Concerned Doctor
Jun 30th, 2008

This man is so caring. He puts in endless hours. When I was in the hospital, I often saw him there 11-12 o'clock at night going over files. In the office, it is never rushed at all. He is a very serious man in demeanor, but is always listening and caring. He is well liked by the nurses as well as his patients... and that is always a good measure to go by.