A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dupay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dupay, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dupay
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupay graduated from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dupay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Raymond Dupay DO and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Dupay practice?
- Dr. Edward Dupay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dupay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.