A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dupay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dupay, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dupay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dupay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupay graduated from University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dupay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Raymond Dupay DO and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Dupay practice?
- Dr. Edward Dupay has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Dupay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.