A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Durbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Durbin, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Durbin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Durbin MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Durbin practice?
- Dr. Edward Durbin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Durbin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Granger, IN.
See Granger Obstetricians & Gynecologists.