Dr. Edward Dvorak MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 30th, 2015
Long wait to be ignored
The child that I care for, as a full time nanny, and myself waited for one hour before being brought into the room and then the doctor took about 30 minutes to show. Looked at his foot spoke for not even two minutes and left. He shared no information with me though I was in the room and fully allowed to hear anything he had to say. Instead he ignored me and the child and called the out of town parents. I understand that and wanted him to call the parents but myself and the child, a teen, needed the information as well. Then he left, saying he'd be right back and didn't return. Instead after 20 minutes of waiting for him I had to track down a nurse. At which point I saw the doctor enter another patients room. When a nurse finally showed in our room again she was not efficient and did not have everything she needed, so we had to wait more. However the nurse was sweet and did track down the information that the doctor did not give me. Basically, I waited for two hours and was essentially ignored. Also the doctor didn't know what the problem was, but more tests were needed so that's hardly his fault.