A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dwyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dwyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limited Scleroderma
- Localized Scleroderma
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dwyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans