A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dwyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dwyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limited Scleroderma
- Localized Scleroderma
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Dwyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward DR Dwyer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Edward Dwyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dwyer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.