A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dwyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dwyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limited Scleroderma
- Localized Scleroderma
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Dwyer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Edward Dwyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Dwyer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.