A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans