A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Sy Dy MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Dy practice?
- Dr. Edward Dy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dy practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.