A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chai graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Chai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Chai practice?
- Dr. Edward Chai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chai practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.