A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kirby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kirby has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Kirby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Edward Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kirby practices Ophthalmology near Marble Falls, TX.
See Marble Falls Ophthalmologists.