A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirby
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kirby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kirby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kirby has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Kirby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Edward Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kirby practices Ophthalmology near Marble Falls, TX.
See Marble Falls Ophthalmologists.