Dr. Edward Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 25th, 2013
My search is OVER!...Awaiting my TR!!!
I searched and compared surgeons for over 3 years, after having a consultation with Dr. E Moore, I knew my search was over! He is very knowledgeable and professional. I look forward to having my Tubal Reversal in a few months!

October 24th, 2013
One of the most challenging experience of my life..It's not the doc but the STAFF
First off, Dr. Moore is great! He was very considerate of my complex infertility issue and tried to help me as much as he could. However, the staff is terrible! And of course, you deal with them 75% of the time. There's been several miscommunications with them and my insurance, all of which in the end, my insurance paid for everything.They have 1 office manager and she's only available on certain days and has not returned my phone call for the past two weeks! Apparently, she is the only one that can help me with the questions I have about my reimbursement for my visit that I had to pay out of the pocket yet my insurance paid them. I have spent many times crying after getting off the phone with them, just out of frustration. In the end, I decided against infertility treatment due to the added stress this office has caused me. I've been a RN for 10 years and I understand the ends and outs with insurance, BUT this has been totally unacceptable! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!

April 10th, 2013
So helpful!
I just had my first visit with Dr. Moore yesterday for PCOS management. I am so happy that I decided to go to him. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He made it very clear that I could call any time with questions. He explained things in a way that I could understand and was very optimistic about being able to get pregnant. He is straightforward and honest and I really appreciated that. I would recommend him to anyone, he obviously knows what he is talking about.

February 28th, 2012
Tubligation Reversal
Dr.Edward Moore is the best tubligation reversal doctor there is out there he is better than chapell hill and I have more respect for him than chapell hill he is the best and wont waist your time or your money

August 4th, 2011
My miracle dr!
I would recommend dr Moore to anyone. My first visit he told me that he wasn't there to waste my time or money but he was there to give me and my husband what we wanted! We did one round of iui and we were pregnant and now have a sweet little boy! I have actually sent three of my friends to him and they have all gotten pregnant!

July 28th, 2011
REVIEW OF DR MOORE
He is brilliant and serious and passionate about his job! He did 2 surgeries for me to resect my septate wall in my uterus, did dye tests to view the shape of my uterus, etc. I have a beautiful baby boy to show for it! I love him with all of my heart.

July 21st, 2011
bad bedside manner
His bedside manner is horrible. He is a good surgeon, but not a very friendly man.