Dr. Edward Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Moore?

My search is OVER!...Awaiting my TR!!!

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I searched and compared surgeons for over 3 years, after having a consultation with Dr. E Moore, I knew my search was over! He is very knowledgeable and professional. I look forward to having my Tubal Reversal in a few months!

One of the most challenging experience of my life..It's not the doc but the STAFF

Posted on October 24th, 2013

First off, Dr. Moore is great! He was very considerate of my complex infertility issue and tried to help me as much as he could. However, the staff is terrible! And of course, you deal with them 75% of the time. There's been several miscommunications with them and my insurance, all of which in the end, my insurance paid for everything.They have 1 office manager and she's only available on certain days and has not returned my phone call for the past two weeks! Apparently, she is the only one that can help me with the questions I have about my reimbursement for my visit that I had to pay out of the pocket yet my insurance paid them. I have spent many times crying after getting off the phone with them, just out of frustration. In the end, I decided against infertility treatment due to the added stress this office has caused me. I've been a RN for 10 years and I understand the ends and outs with insurance, BUT this has been totally unacceptable! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!

Tubligation Reversal

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr.Edward Moore is the best tubligation reversal doctor there is out there he is better than chapell hill and I have more respect for him than chapell hill he is the best and wont waist your time or your money

My miracle dr!

Posted on August 5th, 2011

I would recommend dr Moore to anyone. My first visit he told me that he wasn't there to waste my time or money but he was there to give me and my husband what we wanted! We did one round of iui and we were pregnant and now have a sweet little boy! I have actually sent three of my friends to him and they have all gotten pregnant!

REVIEW OF DR MOORE

Posted on July 28th, 2011

He is brilliant and serious and passionate about his job! He did 2 surgeries for me to resect my septate wall in my uterus, did dye tests to view the shape of my uterus, etc. I have a beautiful baby boy to show for it! I love him with all of my heart.

bad bedside manner

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

His bedside manner is horrible. He is a good surgeon, but not a very friendly man.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017