A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Eades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eades, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Augmentation
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eades has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eades MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Eades practice?
- Dr. Edward Eades has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Eades practices Plastic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.