Dr. Edward Eades Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Eades?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Edward Eades?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017

Dr Eades was referred to me by my breast surgeon. He is a caring and compassionate plastic surgeon with excellent technical skills. He takes the time to explain what he is thinking and doing. His staff is incredible. I am so blessed that this gifted surgeon and his staff have been a part of my healing process. Thank you.

May 26th, 2016

Very experienced and knowledgeable. He gives detailed explanations of his procedures and the time you need to feel comfortable.

January 13th, 2016

Surgeon-Body Artist you can trust.

Had breast reconstruction after car accident, botox and filler on face, lipo on abdomen and back, headed back for lipo on thighs. I like that their is no hard sell, or pushiness, and his erring on the side of caution, relating accurately the realistic expectations, the true professionalism during surgery and procedures. Office staff is very competent, professional yet personal, and all the experiences across the board are best described as caring. I was not paid or given renumeration in any way to submit this review, I just think they are great and wanted to share that I had great results at very competitive prices.

December 16th, 2015

9 years ago he put back together my 11 year old daughter's face after a horrible car accident. She has grown into a beautiful daughter. Without his help, she may of never had the confidence of a normal appearance.

November 2nd, 2015

Perfect facelift!

“ My recent face-lift surgery with Dr Eades has been a great and excellent experience. Before my surgery Dr Eades clearly explained the whole procedure. My appointments were perfectly organized by his friendly staff. Dr Eades is gifted and his artistic work shows his expertise with an amazing result. I also want to mention that the charge for his services is really moderate and so I am very happy and thankful with the outcome. “

August 27th, 2013

Thank you!

After several bad scar revision procedures by "specialized" hair transplant surgeons, Dr Eades used his tissue undermining skills to successfully close the scar from 1 cm wide to a virtually undectectable level after his surgery. Great job Dr. Eades! I would highly recommend him.

January 31st, 2013

Ah-Mah-Zing!

I was blown away with the results! From the first appointment to the last I felt comfortable. All my questions were answered, and although I knew this ...

January 27th, 2013

I saw Dr. Eades for reconstruction following a double mastectomy. He is very thorough, takes pride in his work, and the end product is simply artwork. I am amazed at the transformation of my body from the work he has done. I am so happy with the results!

February 24th, 2011

Artist!

Dr. Eades is a very soft spoken man with incredible talents. He was recommended to me by several people. Some have had procedures done by him, and others assist him as well as other surgeons in the operating room. He is not an "assembly line" surgeon and does fabulous work. I am so pleased!

May 22nd, 2010

Waist of Money!!!

He was the most expensive surgeon in tucson that i called he seemed great at first but once surgery was done he was awful!! I had breast reduction and ...

January 20th, 2017