Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Vanessa Gustafson on May 25th, 2016

Very experienced and knowledgeable. He gives detailed explanations of his procedures and the time you need to feel comfortable.

Surgeon-Body Artist you can trust. show details Surgeon-Body Artist you can trust.
by Elaine on Jan 13th, 2016

Had breast reconstruction after car accident, botox and filler on face, lipo on abdomen and back, headed back for lipo on thighs. I like that their is no hard sell, or pushiness, and his erring on the side of caution, relating accurately the realistic expectations, the true professionalism during surgery and procedures. Office staff is very competent, professional yet personal, and all the experiences across the board are best described as caring. I was not paid or given renumeration in any way to submit this review, I just think they are great and wanted to share that I had great results at very competitive prices.

by Glenda Trevino on Dec 16th, 2015

9 years ago he put back together my 11 year old daughter's face after a horrible car accident. She has grown into a beautiful daughter. Without his help, she may of never had the confidence of a normal appearance.

Perfect facelift! show details Perfect facelift!
by IK on Nov 1st, 2015

“ My recent face-lift surgery with Dr Eades has been a great and excellent experience. Before my surgery Dr Eades clearly explained the whole procedure. My appointments were perfectly organized by his friendly staff. Dr Eades is gifted and his artistic work shows his expertise with an amazing result. I also want to mention that the charge for his services is really moderate and so I am very happy and thankful with the outcome. “

Thank you! show details Thank you!
by PK on Aug 26th, 2013

After several bad scar revision procedures by "specialized" hair transplant surgeons, Dr Eades used his tissue undermining skills to successfully close the scar from 1 cm wide to a virtually undectectable level after his surgery. Great job Dr. Eades! I would highly recommend him.

Ah-Mah-Zing! show details Ah-Mah-Zing!
by Anonymous on Jan 30th, 2013 on doctor.com

I was blown away with the results! From the first appointment to the last I felt comfortable. All my questions were answered, and although I knew this ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Jan 26th, 2013

I saw Dr. Eades for reconstruction following a double mastectomy. He is very thorough, takes pride in his work, and the end product is simply artwork. I am amazed at the transformation of my body from the work he has done. I am so happy with the results!

Artist! show details Artist!
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Eades is a very soft spoken man with incredible talents. He was recommended to me by several people. Some have had procedures done by him, and others assist him as well as other surgeons in the operating room. He is not an "assembly line" surgeon and does fabulous work. I am so pleased!

Waist of Money!!! show details Waist of Money!!!
by Anonymous on May 22nd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He was the most expensive surgeon in tucson that i called he seemed great at first but once surgery was done he was awful!! I had breast reduction and ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com