A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Eadie is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eadie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadie graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Eadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eadie MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Eadie practice?
- Dr. Edward Eadie has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Eadie practices Urology near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Urologists.