A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eadie, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology and Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadie graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chowan Hospital
- Albemarle Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eadie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Eadie practice?
Dr. Edward Eadie practices Urology near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Eadie, Dr. Edison Eadie, Dr. Ned Eadie, Dr. Eddy Eadie