Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Easton Jr
Dr. Edward Easton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Camp Lejeune, NC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Easton is affiliated with St Francis Hospital - Downtown. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Easton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Edward Easton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. David Riley
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi40
Dr. Eric Alpert
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi42
Dr. John Stevenson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi46