A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ebert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ebert, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ebert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Medical Center
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Ebert DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Edward Ebert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ebert practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Moline Internists and Moline Pulmonologists.