A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eigner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Eigner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eigner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eigner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eigner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eigner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Eigner practice?
Dr. Edward Eigner practices Urology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Urologists.