Oncology Specialist (cancer), Osteopaths, Surgical Specialist, Urologist
799 E Hampden Ave
Ste 430
Englewood, CO 80113
303-733-8848
Locations and availability (4)

|  Robotic Prostatectomy  |  show details
by Jim H. on Feb 18th, 2013

Excellent outcome for a robotic prostatectomy (2/13), highly skilled surgeon, could not be happier with my experience being treated by Dr. Eigner. I would highly recommend him to others dealing with prostate cancer. I also appreciated his candor and insight into various treatment options, and the way in which he presented the various options as they applied to my situation.

|  What a Pleasure  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr. Eigner is a shining star in the dim world of healthcare. He is one of the kindest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of receiving care from. He is smart, organized and thorough. He walked me through my entire appointment and made sure all of my options were made clear. He was patient and answered all of my questions without seeming rushed. Dr. Eigner is a phenomenal surgeon and my procedure went off without a hitch. Dr. Eigner took it upon himself to check in on me multiple times throughout my recovery and showed genuine interested in my wellbeing. I would recommend Dr. Eigner to anyone and everyone looking for a phenomenal Urologist with impeccable bedside manner.

Nov 3rd, 2011

I found Dr. Eigner to be a compassionate professional in every respect. His bedside manor is always impecable and above reproach. He thourghly explained what my condition was and gave me all the information I asked for, or ever needed for all opotions of treatment. When I choose a treatmen, Dr. Eigner and his staff were 100 % supportive and encouraging. I will recomment Dr. Eigner to everyone I know every chance I get.

|  He is AWESOME  |  show details
by Joe E. (: on Oct 11th, 2010

HE IS ALL AROUND AWESOME!!!-Joe E.

Jul 28th, 2010

One of the most compassionate and wonderful doctors I havce ever met.Tremendous bedside manner and always takes time to listen to you.

|  Gifted, caring doctor who provided amazing results.  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2009

Dr. Eigner is obviously intelligent and personable. He poured his heart and soul into my case and the outcome was more than I could ever hope for.

Apr 19th, 2009

Amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone I know.