A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eikman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eikman
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eikman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eikman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eikman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Eikman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Eikman MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Eikman practice?
- Dr. Edward Eikman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Eikman practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Tampa Radiologists.