A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eikman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eikman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eikman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eikman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eikman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Eikman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Eikman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Eikman practice?
- Dr. Edward Eikman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Eikman practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Tampa Radiologists.