A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eisenhower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eisenhower, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenhower graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Eisenhower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Eisenhower MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Eisenhower practice?
- Dr. Edward Eisenhower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Eisenhower practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Hershey Pathologists.