A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Eisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Eisler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Eisler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Eisler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Eisler practice?
- Dr. Edward Eisler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Eisler practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.