A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ellerbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellerbeck graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellerbeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward F Ellerbeck MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Ellerbeck practice?
- Dr. Edward Ellerbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ellerbeck practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.