A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Emmett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Emmett, MBBS, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Occupational Diseases
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmett graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emmett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Emmett MBBS and MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Emmett practice?
- Dr. Edward Emmett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Emmett practices Occupational Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Berwyn Preventive Medicine Specialists.