A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Emmett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Emmett, MBBS, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Occupational Diseases
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmett graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emmett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emmett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Emmett practice?
Dr. Edward Emmett practices Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.