Dr. Edward Esber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Esber?

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Dr. Esber is the man to see if you're having a colonoscopy. Both my husband and I have had one, and there were no problems. We also both went out to lunch afterwards with no gas or bloating. Great doctor .

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Very patient and thorough in his explanation of your problem. Very good bedside manners

crappy front office

Posted on April 17th, 2013

doc is ok, but office staff is horrible. Rude, insensitive and not too bright. takes forever to schedule tests and return calls.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

my overall experience with Dr Esber and his staff is wonderful.Everyone is so kind and caring and they make sure Im comforable and in no pain.Dr Esber is a kind caring man who truly cares about his patients.My name is Karen Todd and have been to Dr Esber several times,need to go again but I know I will feel no pain and wake up fresh.LOVE DR ESBER

Outstanding care

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Esber has treated my ulcerative colitis for many years - maybe 15 or so. Very professional, very careful. Provides full information and follows up.

No bedside manner

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr Esber is so unlike the rest of the doctors in his practice. After spending 4 weeks in the hospital we saw every doctor in his practice. Doctors Roe, Vencat and Kefalas were so caring and supportive. My wife was left crying every and I do mean every time Dr. Esber came to her room and I had to ask for him not to come back. In response, my wife was dropped as a patient even though her doctor was Dr. Kefalis. Dr. Esber's ego was more important than the health of a patient. On the last day that my wife was seen by Esber he told her there was no reason for her nausea. I took her to Cleveland Clinic where they found 3 strictures in her small intestine that a pediatic scope could not go through. We had so much hope with Dr. Kefalas and have since spent months trying to find another gastroenterologist to treat my wife. What ever happened to "First do no harm?"Thanks Dr. Esber

Posted on October 26th, 2017