A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Esparza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Esparza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Esparza graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Esparza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Esparza MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Esparza practice?
- Dr. Edward Esparza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Esparza practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.