Dr. Edward Espinosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Espinosa does a great job. Highly recommend joining. He is always available and has excellent bed side manor.

June 15th, 2015
Best physician in Atlanta and most concerned care!
Dr. Espinosa and his staff are superb. He is an excellent physician--knowledgeable, a scholar practitioner, and always on time. The atmosphere in the office is efficient yet everyone is approachable, and Dr. E is available in the office, by phone, or in your home when necessary. He cared for my mother, who lived until 101, for the last six years of her life, with regular visits, empathetic and knowledgeable caring. He cares for both me and my husband, and after several tries with other Atlanta physicians, we fine that he is simply the best. In fact, he is the best physician we have had even including those in our previous home city of Seattle. We just love him!

March 2nd, 2015
A Very Smart Move
About the smartest move my husband and I made 2 years ago was to leave the huge medical practice that didn't have time to spend with us and move (at our Son's suggestion as he also did) to Dr. Espinosa's kind and caring practice. Phone calls are answered on the first ring, the nurse listens to your problem and Dr. Espinosa is involved at once if needed. We have been out of town and needed him. That has never been a problem. As soon as we call the office he gets back to us with a solution to our medical need. If we need a medical specialist he is tied in to that world also. We have been sent to the best surgeons for back surgery and elbow surgery in my case and when my husband had a procedure that caused him such pain that he had to go to the hospital by ambulance it was Dr. Espinosa that checked up on him not the fancy heart doctor that had done the procedure. I could go on and on, but I will stop here and just say Dr. Espinosa, thank you.

January 26th, 2015
Dr. Espinosa is caring for my elderly mother-in-law. He and his staff truly practice medicine via a premiere model that every patient desires. Dr. E is extremely caring, attentive, thorough and responsive. These superior attributes are reflected in each staff member in his practice. The entire practice clearly works as a team to provide comprehensive care, follow through and follow up. Dr. E gave my mother-in-law a very thorough physical exam and recommended several appointments with specialists to further examine key issues that he identified. He served as the central , accountable doctor and coordinated with his referred specialists. He immediately (same day or within 24 hrs) contacted us to discuss specialist findings and appropriate actions. He clearly explained medical conditions, outlined pros and cons, recommended next steps and took the initiative to follow up with his patient and carefully monitored her status. His staff expedited all of the appointments and flawlessly took care of extensive paperwork and orders. The excellent coordination and exceptionally timely actions of the practice enabled my mother-in-law to have several important medical issues addressed immediately and thoroughly. Dr. E and staff have exceeded our expectations and set the gold standard for medical care. This is truly personalized medical care with dedication driving the doctor-patient interaction and not the time clock.

September 10th, 2014
A true Doctor's doctor

May 30th, 2014
Caring for the whole person
Dr. Espinosa is the most proactive medical professional I've ever worked with. He invests the time to understand the whole person and will do the research needed to understand and address his patients' individual medical needs. As a 34-year-old, I especially value Dr. Espinosa's focus on long-term health and preventative medicine. Other doctors treat the symptoms and move on. Dr. Espinosa seeks to understand the whole ecosystem that impacts health outcomes, both now and in the future. In doing so, Dr. Espinosa has helped me define and execute on a realistic plan to improve this ecosystem over time.

April 25th, 2014
New level of confidence
After spending years accompanying my elderly parents to numerous doctors around Atlanta with no time and miserable communication skills, I cannot tell you how delighted I am with Dr. Edward Espinosa and his staff. He listens carefully and works with you, is realistic and solutions-oriented, he is visible in times of crisis, he has referred my family to other highly skilled professionals we didn't know we needed until we discovered them (example: geriatric social worker Nancy Kriseman). Having Dr. Espinosa as part of our family's treatment team has given me a completely new level of confidence in the quality of care my parents are receiving.

September 19th, 2013
Incredible Doctor!
Dr. Espinosa is the best doctor I've ever had --- and being a patient with an uncommon chronic illness who spent years visiting doctor after doctor in Atlanta and around the southeast, I have had A LOT of them. Even after diagnosis, other doctors either didn't know what to do or didn't want to take the time to learn. I felt hopeless and alone until I met Dr. Espinosa. He actually took the time to review my inches-thick medical file, research my condition, and talk with me about different treatment options we could try. What a relief to have finally found a "real" doctor --- one who gets to know his patients, truly cares about their well-being, and works WITH them rather than just hurriedly talks AT them. Dr. Espinosa is a great doctor with a nursing/office staff that is unparalleled in its compassion and responsiveness. I just can't say enough good things!

June 24th, 2013
Very happy to have found Dr. Espinosa
My husband and I, along with my elderly in-laws, have been very impressed with the care given by Dr. Espinosa and his excellent staff. For over a year we have appreciated how easy it is to reach the office for appointments as well as how quickly after-hours and weekend calls are returned directly by Dr. Espinosa. He has made house calls to check on my mother in law and has been available for many visits to the hospital and to coordinate care with the hospitalists at Piedmont. Office visits are never rushed and I always leave with my questions fully answered. Our family is treated with respect and care by Dr. Espinosa and his staff and that gives us great peace of mind.

August 16th, 2012
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Espinosa is a fantastic physician and really cares about his patients. I never feel rushed and he answers and explains all of care and concerns. I am so glad that he is my doctor and he has helped our family so much. He is always available when the need arises!

January 5th, 2011
Exceptional Physician
Dr. Espinosa is an exceptional physician whose clinical expertise and caring manner ensures the patient that they are in the best hands possible. He leverages the expertise of best-in-class physicians to ensure all of your medical needs are addresses. I recently changed from a 30+ year relationship with my previous physician to Dr. Espinosa and could not be happier with the experience.

November 6th, 2010
Have been telling other people that choosing Dr. Espinosa is the best decision we ever made concerning a doctor in Atlanta. Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. he listens carefully and educates his patients so that the patient knows exactly what the treatment is and why.