A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Esteb is Good. Dr. Esteb has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esteb graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Esteb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Centers
- San Diego Rehabilitation Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esteb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Esteb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Esteb practice?
Dr. Edward Esteb practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lakeside, CA.
See Lakeside Family Physicians and Lakeside General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Esteb, Dr. Edison Esteb, Dr. Ned Esteb, Dr. Eddy Esteb