A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Esteb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Esteb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esteb graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Esteb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
- San Diego Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lemuel Esteb MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Esteb practice?
- Dr. Edward Esteb has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Esteb practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lakeside, CA.
See Lakeside Primary Care Doctors.