Dr. Edward Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Evans?

January 20th, 2016

Avoid if at all possible

I had the displeasure of having Dr. Evans help me deliver and, after now working with several other OBs in Rexburg and outside of Idaho, he is the worst that I have ever dealt with. He is practicing with completely outdated information and the entire delivery experience seemed to be based on Dr. Evans being in a rush. He unsuccessfully used a vaccuum extractor, tried to convince me to abandon pushing and go for a C-section (I eventually did push the baby out in a normal vaginal delivery), used a constantly condescending tone when speaking with me, unnecessarily performed an episiotomy, and just left me feeling like I was doing something wrong because things were not going as quickly as he had hoped. I understand that it must be very stressful to practice as an OB, but none of the others that I have visited, including others in his office, seemed to act with the same apathy that Dr. Evans showed each time I met with him. I know Rexburg is a small town, but if you have the chance to deliver with someone else, I would strongly encourage it.

February 3rd, 2014

Inappropriate, unprofessional, and judgemental.

I felt completely violated at my appointment. I went in to have a very simple IUD check up. I wanted my strings checked on. A very simple 2 minute meeting. In that time he questioned my status in the LDS church, made remarks about "why would you need birth control if you shouldn't be having sexual relations." and other phrases. It was several years ago. Since then I've grow up. As a shy 18 year old I didn't realize how horrible he was being. I wish I had stood up for myself and called him out on his shaming, inappropriate questioning.

July 13th, 2012

Dr Evans is a very conceited doctor. He lets you know that you are pretty privileged to see him. The wait time for HIM is awful! I would not go back to him!!!

September 29th, 2017