A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Everett, DO is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Everett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Everett DO is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Everett practice?
- Dr. Edward Everett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Everett practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians.