A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chan, Dermatologist, Pathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Fung Chan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Chan practice?
- Dr. Edward Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chan practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pathology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Pathologists.