A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Fu-Lun Chang MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Edward Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chang practices Neurological Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurological Surgeons.