Dr. Edward Clark MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2012
i wont go back to him> gave medication that my mom didnt need, would have made her condition worse

August 4th, 2012
The worst doctor I've ever had
Dr. Clark needs to improve in most of the areas if he wants to be a doctor. His professionalism is very poor. He needs to understand that a patient who goes to his office is very likey to be in pain or to have a condition that might cuase him to live a very limited life as far as daily living skills; therefore, it is very likely that this patient will not be as nice as other healthy people. Also, Dr. Clark needs to understand that prescribing any medication to a patient based on his background as a doctor (8 years?) is not enough to treat and cure e patient. He needs to run more accurate tests to support his point of view. Also, If Dr. Clark has the option to refer a patient to an specialist in case he feels he does not have the power to run further testing. It is also shameful to expel a patient from your office because he desagrees with your point of view. This writer input is that Dr. Clark, at this time, needs to improve a big deal to be at least an average doctor.

April 24th, 2012
Too diffcult to get a timely appointment

May 11th, 2011
Dr. Clark is my primary, I did not go to him for an auto injury. I went to a "specialist". This specialist had misdiagnosed me several times. I finally gave up and went back Dr. Clark. He is one of the few doctors who still listen. After listening to my LONG story, while I told it in tears...(which I know must be annoying) He sent me to all the right people. 2 weeks from the day I saw Dr. Clark I was having much needed surgery. Dr. Clark set all the right wheels in motion. Thanks...

March 16th, 2011
Please don't go with him
Dr. Clark, was always to busy to see me, so he would send out students to analize me, and them go in the room and quizzed them, I actually had one of the students, telling me over the phone that i had cnacer, when I went to see Dr Clark, he was not very chatty about my problem, he referred me to a very bad surgeon, and he did not answer some of my questions, he would not take care of any other problems that i have, like muscle ache, or carpal tunnel, because he said we need to work out on one thing first, so, basically, two of my visit were just waste of time, also the waiting like 3 weeks, totally not worth it!He also wears a piercing on his ear, so unprofession!!

December 21st, 2010
Friendly, seems to enjoy his job and actually listened to me.

December 1st, 2010
Wrong Diagnoses
I had seen Dr Clark for many years and was more than satisfied. He was the first Doctor to get my Diabetes under control with the proper medication. I noticed a change in him after he had a baby, he seemed to be totally unfocused and uncaring because of that he made several wrong diagnoses. As he always said "good news you are going to live", true I was but I was in need of referrals to specialists for several severe medical conditions. After seeing another Doctor, they realized I needed to see a neurologist and a podiatrist, I did and now have the right diagnoses.

November 19th, 2010
This is the best doctor I've had in Las Vegas
Lived here about ten years. From what care I've experienced with this doctor, I don't know how anyone would rate him less than 4 stars. He is one of the only doctors who didn't try rush me and deal with my illness by prescribing pills and getting me out of there. I felt he was genuine.

September 29th, 2009
He is over weight and tells me to lose weight. He should lose weight first.

February 10th, 2017