Family Physicians

Southwest Medical Associates
2316 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89102
702-877-8600
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Oct 17th, 2012

i wont go back to him> gave medication that my mom didnt need, would have made her condition worse

|  The worst doctor I've ever had  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. Clark needs to improve in most of the areas if he wants to be a doctor. His professionalism is very poor. He needs to understand that a patient who goes to his office is very likey to be in pain or to have a condition that might cuase him to live a very limited life as far as daily living skills; therefore, it is very likely that this patient will not be as nice as other healthy people. Also, Dr. Clark needs to understand that prescribing any medication to a patient based on his background as a doctor (8 years?) is not enough to treat and cure e patient. He needs to run more accurate tests to support his point of view. Also, If Dr. Clark has the option to refer a patient to an specialist in case he feels he does not have the power to run further testing. It is also shameful to expel a patient from your office because he desagrees with your point of view. This writer input is that Dr. Clark, at this time, needs to improve a big deal to be at least an average doctor.

Apr 24th, 2012

Too diffcult to get a timely appointment

May 11th, 2011

Dr. Clark is my primary, I did not go to him for an auto injury. I went to a "specialist". This specialist had misdiagnosed me several times. I finally gave up and went back Dr. Clark. He is one of the few doctors who still listen. After listening to my LONG story, while I told it in tears...(which I know must be annoying) He sent me to all the right people. 2 weeks from the day I saw Dr. Clark I was having much needed surgery. Dr. Clark set all the right wheels in motion. Thanks...

|  Please don't go with him  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Clark, was always to busy to see me, so he would send out students to analize me, and them go in the room and quizzed them, I actually had one of the students, telling me over the phone that i had cnacer, when I went to see Dr Clark, he was not very chatty about my problem, he referred me to a very bad surgeon, and he did not answer some of my questions, he would not take care of any other problems that i have, like muscle ache, or carpal tunnel, because he said we need to work out on one thing first, so, basically, two of my visit were just waste of time, also the waiting like 3 weeks, totally not worth it!He also wears a piercing on his ear, so unprofession!!

Dec 21st, 2010

Friendly, seems to enjoy his job and actually listened to me.

|  Wrong Diagnoses  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

I had seen Dr Clark for many years and was more than satisfied. He was the first Doctor to get my Diabetes under control with the proper medication. I noticed a change in him after he had a baby, he seemed to be totally unfocused and uncaring because of that he made several wrong diagnoses. As he always said "good news you are going to live", true I was but I was in need of referrals to specialists for several severe medical conditions. After seeing another Doctor, they realized I needed to see a neurologist and a podiatrist, I did and now have the right diagnoses.

|  This is the best doctor I've had in Las Vegas  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

Lived here about ten years. From what care I've experienced with this doctor, I don't know how anyone would rate him less than 4 stars. He is one of the only doctors who didn't try rush me and deal with my illness by prescribing pills and getting me out of there. I felt he was genuine.

|  Med School is Important  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Clark does seem to have a good rapport with patients and can probably BS his way around a diagnosis but if the issue is complex (other than the routine cold etc) he will need to send you elsewhere. Just check where he went to school before you see him for something important. Many of the SWMA physicians are from schools you never heard of.

|  I AM THANKFUL I WAS REFERED TO DR CLARK  |  show details
by Laylah on May 4th, 2010

Was seen in the swm quick care on April 4 after an abnormal chest x ray and abnormal ct scan I was refered to him by swm and I am so thankful. He took his time with me on both visits, he has promply refered me to the appropriate specialists and has explained everything to me. I feel compfortable with him and I have selected him to be my husbands physician as well. I have NOT waited no more than 3-5 min to be seen. The nurse is caring and compassionate!!

Sep 28th, 2009

He is over weight and tells me to lose weight. He should lose weight first.