A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Daly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Daly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Philip Daly MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Daly practice?
- Dr. Edward Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Daly practices Psychiatry near Salem, OR.
See Salem Psychiatrists.