Learn more about Dr. Edward Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Donovan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Infant Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lung Diseases
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Donovan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donovan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Donovan practice?
Dr. Edward Donovan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.