A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Donovan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Infant Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lung Diseases
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Donovan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Donovan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Donovan practice?
- Dr. Edward Donovan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Donovan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.