A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward F Roberts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Edward Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: VA Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.