A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ryan, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Ryan DO is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Edward Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ryan practices Dermatology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Drexel Hill Dermatologists.