A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Frederic Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Edward Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Taylor practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burgaw, NC.
See Wilmington Internists.