A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Faber, DO, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Bradenton.
Dr. Faber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan