A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Faber, DO, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Bradenton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Faber DO and MS is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Edward Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Faber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.