A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Faber, DO, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Bradenton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Faber DO and MS is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Edward Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Faber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.