A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Facundus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Facundus, General Surgeon and Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Facundus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Facundus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Facundus, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Facundus graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Facundus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center - Bluebonnet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Facundus MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Facundus practice?
- Dr. Edward Facundus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Facundus practices Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AL.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.