inactive

Edward C Facundus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 11th, 2012
Dangerous surgeon
An extremely rude and uncaring semi-professional. He began to yell at me calling me fat and lazy when I regained weight and began having complications soon after surgery. He humiliated and degraded me in front of staff, without exploring my concerns. I had emergency surgery by another surgeon who showed how my bowel had been sewn together in a kinked fashion, causing a bowel obstruction.

June 1st, 2009
Dr. Facundus (Excellent) Crestwood Hostipal (Very Poor)
Dr. Facundus is excellent. Dr. Facundus staff at his office was wonderful and very helpful. The Crestwood Hospital is another story. The care at crestwood Hospital by the Hospital nurses was very unprofessional and unsafe. Most of the nurses that handle me at Crestwood Hospital Huntsville Alabama did not wear gloves when handleing my blood. After the surgery in the recovery room I was in so much pain. I ask for help and for more pain medication and I was told to Shut up! by one of the nurses in the recovery room. She said you just had surgery what do you expect? I was at their murcy.