A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Farrar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Farrar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Farrar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Farrar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Farrar practice?
- Dr. Edward Farrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Farrar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Orthopedic Surgeons.