A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Farrar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Farrar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Farrar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Farrar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Farrar practice?
- Dr. Edward Farrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Farrar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Orthopedic Surgeons.