A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Feinglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Feinglass is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinglass
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Feinglass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Feinglass, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinglass graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Feinglass has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joel Feinglass MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Feinglass practice?
- Dr. Edward Feinglass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Feinglass practices Rheumatology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Rheumatologists.