A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Feinglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Feinglass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Feinglass, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinglass graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinglass has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joel Feinglass MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Feinglass practice?
- Dr. Edward Feinglass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Feinglass practices Rheumatology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Rheumatologists.