A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Feldmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Feldmann, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feldmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Feldmann practice?
Dr. Edward Feldmann practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.