Some ratings provided by DrScore.
fantastic show details fantastic
by Angela on Sep 2nd, 2015

I've seen Dr. Ferrell for several years and recently switched my teenage daughter from her pediatrician. He and nurse Betty are great. They're attentive and always kind. He takes his time and explains everything.

Avoid. show details Avoid.
by Sherelle on Jul 16th, 2015

Has failed to respond to faxes from my grandmother's short term disability TWICE. The consiquinces for his absent mind has cost my grandmother more stress and over 400 dollars. His bedside manner is non exhistant. These paper work he has failed to send off by deadline in very serious. She cannot receive her disability money from her job because he doesn't reach deadlines. We have had to make 1 appeal just to try again. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE. He says a lot of "ummms" and "I don't know". Even her speech therapist and cardiologist has said they have received SEVERAL complaints about this doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Nice man but I always left feeling like nothing happened.

Jul 8th, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Ferrell for years. He is always attentive and caring. Nurse Betty is sweet and courteous. Even when I don't go to the doctor for years they remember everything that we talked about the previous times I was there.

Does not support Veterans! show details Does not support Veterans!
Nov 8th, 2011

My husband has a rare neurological disease and was seeing Wayne Downs for less than a year. Recently he advised us that he was tired of the 'Bureaucracy of the VA'. Downs also stated he will provide the VA hospital with his medical opinion and they can do with him what they want. I understand that for billing purposes the VA hospital can be quite frustrating, but to ultimately give up on a patient!! Our Veterans...all patients deserve far better treatment than this!It is clear that his profession is driven by $$$ and not to help patients with their medical issues.

Dec 21st, 2009

Seemed to be very caring.

by Patient on Aug 11th, 2009

I had no problems and Dr. Ferrell does not have the "Almighty" complex you hear about with doctors.

horrible show details horrible
May 30th, 2009

misdiagnosis, rude office staff, uncaring attitude, a waste of time & money.